Activism

D.S.Journal entry 1/17/2018 “Do the math (immigration reform and it’s necessity) ~ Kevin “Doc” Burgess

math

While watching the White House briefing today for the 1st time in a while (home sick with the flu). I was yet again floored by the liberally biased MSM. Once again Sarah Sanders came on the podium and led off with a brief listing of the day at the White House and then turned it over to Ed O’Callaghan, the  Principal Deputy Asst. AG.

He then went on to outline specific numbers from the report submitted that put forth exactly WHY this country needs comprehensive immigration reform. Here goes…

  1. 549 convictions of terrorist related convictions since 9/11/2001
  2. 402 (73%) of those were foreign born
  3. 254 of those were NOT citizens of the US
  4. 148 were foreign born/naturalized citizens of the US
  5. 147 were citizens by birth (to foreign born parents no doubt)

Here’s O’Callaghan laying out the numbers above…

 

Then, after he concluded his presentation the very 1st “Reporter” jumps in with, and I quote, “Do you find it alarming that over 25% the people convicted of international terrorism related charges were natural born US citizens and what is the administration doing to address that issue?” Are you @^*&#% kidding me?! Once again the “Libtard” MSM hits the clown nose right on the head. They didn’t give the reporter’s name or I would’ve given it here.

If we weren’t spending 73% of the investigative time chasing those individuals that didn’t belong here in the 1st place, we very well could’ve caught the other 27% a lot sooner. Again…the math isn’t that hard. DO IT!

math2

The MSM along with the Democrats, Left-wingers, Cuckservatives, SJW’s, Snowflakes, Never-Trumpers, etc. would have you believe that 1 immigrant + 1 Immigrant = 2 law abiding immigrants seeking a path to citizenship (as well as ones who typically votes Democrat). But that is sadly not the case (except for the voting part). All too often it has proven that on MORE than one occasion that the individual seeking a pathway, is not to citizenship. But a pathway possibly leading to harm one or MORE of those citizens already here. And that ONE…is ONE too MANY.

This country NEEDS comprehensive immigration reform and the current administration is the only one in the last 40 years to try to do what it promised. It needs a merit based system that looks at the individual and not a specific number dictated by the passed admins that goes country by country. The ONLY countries number we need be concerned with is the US’s LOWERING of the 73 % pointed out by O’Callaghan earlier in this entry. Not the 27% (OMG more than 25) that the disgraced member of the MSM threw at EO during his report.

Visa lotteries need to end, as well as any form of chain migration. All too many times (and again ONE is too many) we’ve seen individuals come through these immigration channels and they end up doing harm, getting deported and then returning to commit the same atrocities over and over again.

Do the math!!! We all learned it back in what was probably the 1st grade. It does seem that the MSM and certain others mentioned in this entry have forgotten it.

math3

We will end with that fellow Seekers. Keep in touch ad keep sharing DSJ’s content. I am thankful for you all.

“Seek something, speak something.”

Seek & be kind ~ Kevin “Doc” Burgess of DSJ

me heart flag2_001

What are your thoughts fellow Seekers? Make sure to comment on and or share this story. We here at DSJ want to hear from you. Contact us…

Deplorables-Seeking-Justice.com

facebook.com/deplorablesseekingjustice

twitter.com/D_S_Justice

deplorables.seeking.justice@gmail.com

Veritas Vos Liberabit (The truth will set you free)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s