Good morning fellow Seekers,
Here we go. Get ready because this is going to be a bumpy ride. The Dems and Libs are sharpening their spear and lighting their torches. Getting ready to march on the White House and demonize anyone that the POTUS nominates for the position.
It literally began when the announcement came, of Kennedy’s retirement. And of course Schumer doens’t want any noms during an election year, because any WIN for the POTUS will be a soapbox moment for anyone in the GOP. Especially those who support Trump and his agenda.
Here more from Brett Samuels and The Hill…
President Trump said Wednesday that he intends to select a replacement for retiring Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy from a pre-existing White House list of candidates.
Kennedy announced Wednesday that he will retire from the Supreme Court effective July 31, giving Trump the opportunity to select his replacement. The president told reporters moments after the announcement that he’ll begin the selection process for Kennedy’s replacement “immediately.”
Trump told reporters that he met with Kennedy this afternoon. The two discussed potential replacements, Trump said.
“There are certain names that are just outstanding, names that you already know, to be honest with you,” the president said. “But they will come from the list of 25 people.”
The White House published a list of 25 candidates in November. Trump nominated Justice Neil Gorsuch from a similar list.
Here are the candidates included on that list:
- Amy Coney Barrett of Indiana, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- Keith Blackwell of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia
- Charles Canady of Florida, Supreme Court of Florida
- Steven Colloton of Iowa, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- Allison Eid of Colorado, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- Britt Grant of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia
- Raymond Gruender of Missouri, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- Thomas Hardiman of Pennsylvania, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- Brett Kavanaugh of Maryland, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Raymond Kethledge of Michigan, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- Joan Larsen of Michigan, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- Mike Lee of Utah, United States Senator
- Thomas Lee of Utah, Supreme Court of Utah
- Edward Mansfield of Iowa, Supreme Court of Iowa
- Federico Moreno of Florida, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Kevin Newsom of Alabama, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- William Pryor of Alabama, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Margaret Ryan of Virginia, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- David Stras of Minnesota, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- Diane Sykes of Wisconsin, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- Amul Thapar of Kentucky, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- Timothy Tymkovich of Colorado, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- Robert Young of Michigan, Supreme Court of Michigan (Ret.)
- Don Willett of Texas, Supreme Court of Texas
- Patrick Wyrick of Oklahoma, Supreme Court of Oklahoma
For more from TH click below…
What are your thoughts fellow Seekers? Make sure to comment on and or share this story. We here at DSJ want to hear from you. Contact us…
***Facebook, Twitter and other biased social media sites have greatly reduced the distribution of our stories and articles in our followers news feeds and are instead promoting MSM and their sources. When you share our content with your friends however, you greatly help distribute the TRUTH. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article and other DSJ content with your friends and family. Thank you.***
Veritas vos liberabit, “The truth shall set you free”
Categories: #DrainTheSwamp, #MAGA, #PMPK, #SeekSomethingSpeakSomething, #SeeSomethingSaySomething, #SeesomethingScreamSomething, Deplorables, Deplorables Seeking Justice, Donald Trump, justice, Kennedy, nominations, President Donald Trump, Seeking, Supreme Court, trump, Trump administration, Trump Supporters, Uncategorized