Good morning fellow Seekers,
From Bernie talking of Scandinavia’s Socialist leanings (they are more of a free market than the U.S.) and Cortez who needs to grab the bag of Cheetos and return to her parent’s basement. That’s what we are looking at in the upcoming 2020 election. Two book ends that think they meet in the middle but couldn’t be further apart.
Keep fighting these ideologues fellow Seekers. They’re going to keep pressing their feet to the necks of those who blindly follow their dogmas. We need to make sure that the TRUTH and JUSTICE prevail in these most tumultuous of times.
Here’s more from Jean Patrick Grumberg and Geller Report…
THIS IS MY MESSAGE OF THE DAY:
When a million Russian Jews migrate to Israel in the 90’s, they said NIET to socialism: they knew it. When the French elected a president in 2017, they said NON to socialism: they just had five years of it with François Hollande. Unfortunately, the democratic socialists never had socialism: so they want it.Man Who Predicted Trump’s Victory Makes New Stunning PredictionParadigm PressSponsored by RevcontentFind Out More >
President Reagan said: “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction”. If socialism ever takes ground – thanks to US Colleges – it will prove him right.
Bernie Sanders take Scandinavian countries as an example of socialism success. Lefties take him for granted. But Bernie Sanders is known for his intellectual laziness:
- He said that Israel killed “over 10,000 innocent people” during the 2014 Gaza War. The actual number of dead was well below 2,500, even according to Hamas, and they included both civilians and warriors.
- Sanders never checks what he says. If he did, he would know that Scandinavian country’s economy don’t run on socialism.
Some may ask: why Bernie Sanders use Scandinavia as an example of socialism when it’s economy is more free market than the United States?
Answer: because no one, in the media, challenges him with the facts (or they never fact checked it). And because College professors instill a romanticized perfect world of Socialism in progressive minds, a dream they don’t want to wake up from.
- “To begin with”, explains Swedish scholar Nima Sanandaji, “the affluence and cultural norms upon which Scandinavia’s social-democratic policies rest are not the product of socialism. The Nordic nations’ prosperity “developed during periods characterized by free-market policies, low or moderate taxes, and limited state involvement in the economy.”
- In 1975, Sweden had been the fourth-wealthiest nation on earth (as measured by GDP per capita);
- By 1993, it had dropped to 14th. By then, Swedes had begun to regard their experiment with socialism as, in Sanandaji’s phrase, “a colossal failure.”
- In the Scandinavian countries, the means of production are primarily owned by private individuals, like Ikea, Nokia or H&M, not the community or the government.
In response to Bernie Sanders referring to his country as socialist, the prime minister of Denmarkwanted to set the record straight during a lecture at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government:
“I know that some people in the US associate the Nordic model with some sort of socialism. Therefore I would like to make one thing clear. Denmark is far from a socialist planned economy. Denmark is a market economy.”
Poor Bernie! He wants state-owned companies!
In Socialist Venezuela, President Nicolas Maduro named a National Guard general with no oil experience in November 2017 to lead Petroleos de Venezuela SA, the state-owned oil company. One year later, “the once-profitable and respected company is heading towards ruin” wrote Alexandra Ulmer in a piece for Reuters on December 26, 2018. Oil! We are talking about oil! One of the most profitable business on earth.
When a million Russian Jews migrate to Israel in the 90’s, they said NIET to socialism: they knew it….
For more from GR click below…
What are your thoughts fellow Seekers? Make sure to comment on and or share this story. We here at DSJ want to hear from you. Contact us…
***Facebook, Twitter and other biased social media sites have greatly reduced the distribution of our stories and articles in our followers news feeds and are instead promoting MSM and their sources. When you share our content with your friends however, you greatly help distribute the TRUTH. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article and other DSJ content with your friends and family. Thank you.***
Veritas vos liberabit, “The truth shall set you free”